Office 365 Migration
Switch to Office 365 seamlessly with Synium
Office 365 has been designed to make the switch as seamless as possible. However, as all existing email accounts, emails and documents may be mission critical, it’s vital the change-over is planned and managed effectively. Office 365 migration is the first step towards safe, secure and scaleable email systems for your business (and so much more).
Synium has helped both large and small organisations to manage the transition of files, emails – and their people – from old systems to Office 365. We can manage the entire process or support your in-house IT staff.
Six Steps to Office 365
1. Choose your Office 365 version
2. Create your Office 365 administrator account
3. Add Office 365 settings to your “yourdomain.co.uk” domain name
4. Create Office 365 user accounts for your staff – plus any group email addresses, e.g. “email@example.com”
5. Transfer emails and any required documents from your old systems to Office 365
6. Configure your email software, e.g. Outlook, for your new email accounts