How to: Set up Office 365 Email on Android phone
By following these 9 simple steps you will be able to send and receive Office 365 emails from your Android phone
1. Tap Settings
2. Tap Accounts
3. Tap Add Account
4. Tap Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync or Corporate.
5. Enter your Email address and Password
6. If you see a Domain/Username field or a Server field then enter the information below:
7. Tap Next.
8. To complete auto configuration, tap OK.
9. Select the Account Options you want to use. Selecting a longer sync period will show your more calendar information and email, and require more
of your phones memory.
10. Tap Next
11. Tap Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, to see the display name for your email account. You can change the display name here.
12. Tap Next and you will see your inbox.
Well done….you are good to go.
If you are still experiencing problems then contact the Synium IT Support Helpdesk on 0121 663 0203 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
IT professional with (many) years experience managing all aspects of IT Services. Now a fun loving business owner who has a love for life and the wondrous outdoors – especially when on a bike of any kind (although preferably a mountain bike).
MD of Synium, possibly the greatest IT Support company in the big wide world (or at least one of them)